Welcome to our Tess and Tera Techno Solutions (www.covicurefgh.com) website “the Site”. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility – To be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site; and (c) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
- Language – This contract shall be entered into in English.
- Prices – All prices indicated for products available via the Site are exclusive of GST (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of standard and express delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the Postage and Delivery section of the Site.
- Product Descriptions – We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Although we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site at a particular time may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
- Purchase Related Policies – The products and services available on the Site, and any samples and promotional and complimentary gifts (if applicable) thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, promotional gifts or samples thereof that you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Please note that samples are subject to availability.
- Payment – You many pay using any of the methods specified in the payment section of the site. By placing an order you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card or Payment Gateway refuses or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Delivery – We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more parts. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Acceptance of Goods – Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Your Account – You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If you’re personal information changes then please notify us immediately in writing. Alternatively, you can update your details through the “my account” page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorized by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered.
- Third Party Links – We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
- Grievance Redressal – For any grievances, please call our Nodal Officer: Mr. Kypa. Sathish Kumar, mobile: +91 8309881943 or email on email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with the response, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We should be able to revert in 7 working days.
We at Tess and Tera are confident to resolve all matters amicably and work towards customer satisfaction. If unresolved all matters should be resolved as per the governing law and jurisdiction of Hyderabad.